Thursday, December 3, 2009

Cooper 4 months old








November was a long month for us, as you can see from the last three pictures we had many sleepless nights. Cooper got his first cold and then it turned into a sinus and ear infection. We went into the doctor over Thanksgiving and he weighs 13 lbs. 1 oz. On top of it all Jason and I both got sick. It is going o be a long winter for us








Cooper loves to look up at me and smile then he snuggles his head into me.


Grandpa gave him a new book that he absolutely loves. I think his eyes might pop out!


Likes: Mommy, Daddy, kicking, standing, bouncy chair, books, mobile, Christmas tree

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh that picture of him looking at the book is the BEST PICTURE EVER! I just absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a big fan, everytime it comes out he starts kicking

    Shelly

    ReplyDelete